The holiday season is upon us and so is hosting friends and family. Me and my hubby just hosted our first Christmas party together last night. I always like to serve a signature cocktail to guests when they arrive. Recently we were in Montreal for a few days and I had this really nice drink at the airport coming home called an Apple Fashioned Smash. I don’t know what exactly they put in it but I knew it had apple juice and bourbon so I recreated my own version and they were a hit last night. I hope you like them!
- 2 shots Bulliet Bourbon Whiskey
- ½ lime juiced
- Dash of Old Fashioned Bitters
- ¼ cup Fresh Pressed Apple Juice
- Sprig of Rosemary
- Fill a rocks glass with ice
- Add the bourbon, lime juice and bitters
- Top up with apple juice and stir.
- Add Rosemary sprig