Happy Sunday! I saw a friend on Facebook post a similar recipe the other day and it looked so good, I had to try making it. Of course I made my own version of it. 😉 You could also fill there with ricotta or cottage cheese! I have been having such a busy summer I have had no time to cook or blog so I apologize for being mostly MIA.
- 2 zucchini
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1½ cups marinara sauce
- 3 tbs parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs grated goats milk goad
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- First wash your zucchini and with your peeler, slice the two sides of each zucchini into thin flat strips, peeling until you reach the centre.
- Pout half the tomato sauce in to a baking dish.
- To assemble the zucchini "lasagna bunches" overlap two strips of squash then overlap two more strips perpendicular on top of the first strips, creating a T shape. Put a tablespoon of mozzarella in the center of the squash then bring the ends of the strips together, overlapping each other. Turn the ravioli over and place in the baking dish to seal the bottom.
- Top with the other 2 cheeses and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 min in the oven.
- Serve and enjoy.