Happy Sunday! I have been playing catch up all week with work so I haven’t been in the kitchen cooking up a storm. I did manage to whip up this cheesy vegan dip. Superbowl Sunday is right around the corner next weekend and it’s always nice to have some healthy snack recipes on hand. Last year I made these vegan loaded nachos and they were a BIG hit! This recipe is quick and easy and has a nice creamy cheesy taste without the guilt! I think it tastes good with veggies as well as corn chips! 😉 What is your favourite Super Bowl snack?!
- 1 cup soaked cashews (min 2 hours)
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3-4 tbs of water
- 3 tbs fresh organic salsa
- In a food processor combine all ingredients until smooth.
- If the dip is too thick add more water.
- Serve with a sprinkle if paprika.