I made this tasty loaf over the holidays and it’s the perfect snack with tea! 🙂 You don’t have to feel guilty eating it now that you are getting your diet back on track because its super healthy, most gingerbread cookies are full of sugar and covered in sweet icing. This loaf is savoury and nutty, and I love it.
I am so excited to get back into the kitchen and cook up some delicious and warming winter dishes to inspire you all to eat healthy over the next few months. I’m definitely not craving cold salads right now and smoothie bowls make me so cold. So I’m trying to find some healthy warming food for the next few months. I’m loving home cooked oatmeal with toppings like, seeds, nuts and fruit. You guys know I love a me a good bowl soup. If you have any great winter food ideas, share with me in the comments below,
- ⅔ cup black strap molasses
- 4 organic eggs
- ¼ cup almond milk (or any other dairy free milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp all spice
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Grease a loaf pan and lay parchment paper over the bottom coming over the sides to make removal easier.
- Mix together your dry ingredients in one bowl and your wet in another.
- Gently combine the two and pour into your loaf dish.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Let cool and then serve.