I am sorry if you don’t like pumpkin….. I’m currently obsessed! 😉 Fall is in full swing here in Vancouver and I lOVE it. I used to love going to Starbucks every fall to get their pumpkin spiced lattes. Now I know all of their yucky ingredients thanks to the food babe and so I would rather make my own version at home. I can’t drink coffee on my new diet but I think chai tea is ok, so that’s what I used. There is just something so nice about a warm cup of tea on a cold day. It’s one of my favourite things of all time! 😉 What is your favourite things about Fall?!
- 1 tea bag or loose leaf spiced chai tea
- ½ cup plain, unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp real pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp real maple syrup or honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp All spice
- *optional add coconut whip on top
- First brew on full cup of chai tea.
- On your stove, heat the milk and whisk in the other ingredients over medium heat. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Layer your drink with ½ of the tea in each mug, add the milk and garnish with coconut whip.