Happy Friday! I am finally getting the hang of my new diet and I have to say I’m loving sable fish right now. It’s so light and flaky and its not fishy tasting at all. 🙂 If you don’t like fish this is the place to start. It can be a bit pricey so shop around. 😉 I served mine with mashed cauliflower, avocado and sauerkraut, divine. This meal is so frigin healthy, is got good fats, protein and probiotics! I was having a hard time finding foods that I actually enjoyed on this SCD diet last week. This week I am doing much better, I am loving fish and veggies for dinner and I have started eating bananas and pumpkin again. Stay tuned for pumpkin anything recipes. If you are interested in getting your own health back on track, I can help! Head over to the work with me tab and check out how you can sign up for a FREE health consultation.
- 2 pieces of fresh wild sable fish
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbs butter, melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together melted butter and ½ the lemon juiced.
- Arrange your sablefish skin side down in a large baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Brush lemon butter mixture evenly over the fillets and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees for 15 minutes. (check fillets. fish should easily flake with a fork)
- Now turn the oven to broil and brown the top of the sablefish for about 5 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!