Have you guys tried salad in a mason jar?! It’s to good to be true. 🙂 I made this salad this week and was so impressed, you put the dressing in the bottom and layer the veggies accordingly so they don’t get soggy. I really love this easy way to pack a healthy lunch. You can layer whatever veggies you like the best, but this combo in my jar was pretty awesome. Now that summer is coming to an end you could throw in lots of fall veggies like squash and sweet potato with any grain and fresh veggies you like. The combinations are endless. 😉 I woke up today to rain and it’s supposed to rain for the next week. Is it weird that I’m actually ok with the cooler weather?! I can’t wait to make a big pot of soup tonight. Have a great weekend peeps!
- ½ cooked sweet potato (chopped)
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- ½ cup of arugula
- ½ avocado, chopped
- ½ zucchini noodles
- 2 radishes, sliced
- Dressing :
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prep all of you're salad ingredients.
- Mix together your salad dressing ingredients.
- Layer your mason jar with the dressing on the bottom, then zucchini noodles, sweet potato, quinoa, radishes and avocado.
- Store in your fridge till your ready to eat, when ready flip your jar upside down to mix the dressing into the whole jar!