Whoa, Yumminess! 😉 I’ve never been in love with green beans. I don’t mind them, but they are not at the top of my favourite veggies list. When I was shopping this week I saw these gorgeous yellow beans and I knew they had to come home with me. At first I was unsure of how to prepare them….then I remembered how good Asian style crispy beans were. This recipe is super fast and easy to make! They were such a hit tonight, I think they will be a weekly staple. If you are wondering about the sesame ginger sauce I used, the product is here. I hope you all are having a great long weekend. 🙂
- 1 pound of fresh green or yellow beans
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbs soy sauce of braggs
- 2 tbs Ginger sesame sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 clove of garlic
- First wash and trip your beans and let dry.
- In a pan over medium heat, heat your olive oil and garlic and then toss in your beans.
- Cook beans tossing occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle over your sesame oil and then add your soy sauce and ginger sauce, cooking for another 4-5 minutes till then are cooked but still crispy.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle over sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!