Happy Sunday! 😉 I hope you all had an amazing weekend. I picked up some fresh organic zucchini the other day and couldn’t decide what to make with them…..then I noticed I had a bag of potatoes on my counter. My brain had an epiphany and this glorious recipe was born. It may not look the prettiest when you serve it but trust me, it’s amazing! I served it for dinner with some eggs and salad, but it would be a great side to any main course. 😉 If you don’t have a mandoline slicer like I do, you could just use a sharp knife or thin cheese slicer to make the paper thin veggies. This recipe is a keeper, I highly recommend you try it and then tell me how it turns out.
- 5 small brown potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 zucchinis, washed and thinly sliced
- ½ cup grated goat cheese mozzarella
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbs chopped fresh basil.
- 1 shot glass of organic milk
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- First preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a baking pan with 1 tbs olive oil and set aside.
- Toss all of your ingredients into a bowl (except basil and cheese) and mix gently.
- layer the mix in thirds, after each layer, sprinkle with cheese and basil.
- Bake covered with tin foil for 30 minutes, then remove cover and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!