OMG I am obsessed with this Buffalo hot sauce! I put it on everything these days, and to think a year ago I didn’t put hot sauce on anything! It’s got a lot of flavour and just the right amount of heat for my liking, perfection. It’s way to hot to be in the kitchen cooking these days, so I’m making picnic style food for dinner. 😉 I haven’t made potato salad in forever, so I whipped up this recipe last night. It was delicious. Make a big batch and you can serve it as a side with any meal. You can use whatever fresh herbs you have on hand or in your garden. My grocery store was sold out of tarragon and chives so I just used parsley but all of these would taste great.
- 2 cups cooked and cooled potatoes (cut into chunks)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp buffalo hot sauce
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbs mayo (I used vegenaise)
- 2 tbs chopped fresh parsley
- In a small pot, boil hot water, add the eggs and turn heat down to simmer for 14 minutes.
- Immediately remove the eggs and put them into a bowl of ice water to cool them down.
- After they have cooled for 5 minutes, peel the eggs and toss them into a mixing bowl.
- Use a fork and knife to cut the eggs into chunk size pieces then add all of the other ingredients, adding the potatoes last.
- Serve or refrigerate for later.