Happy Friday!! 🙂 It’s been an amazing week weather wise. My outdoor pool is open and I have been basking in the sun and swimming whenever I have free time. I definitely think this is going to be a VERY hot summer! This fresh summer cocktail is perfect for a backyard BBQ. 😉 I don’t buy rhubarb that often but I really do enjoy it. It reminds me of summers as a kid growing up on Salt Spring Island. My mom would get a fresh bunch from a neighbour and we would dip them in sugar. What’s your favourite summer food? I love serving drinks in these cute recycled jam jars. Have a great weekend!
- 2 Stalks of fresh Rhubarb
- 1 oz simple syrup
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries
- 1.5 shots vanilla liquor
- ½ cup water
- 1/.5 shots vodka
- dash of bitters
- ½ lime, squeezed
- In your blender or bullet puree the raspberries, lime juice, simple syrup and 1 stalk of rhubarb.
- In a martini shaker with ice shake up the fruit puree, the alcohol and the bitters and water.
- Put 4 iccd cubes into your jam jars and our in the cocktail.
- Cut the other rhubarb stalk in half and garnish the drink.