Happy Monday! 🙂 I used to hate Mondays, but now I look froward to them. What a difference having a job you love makes! I highly encourage any of you stuck in a job you hate to push past the fear and find a job that makes you happy….follow what your passionate about. Ok, enough life advice for now. 😉 This sexy summer salad is one of my all time favourites. It is full of lots of delicious summer flavours like; fresh corn, potatoes, tomatoes and avocado. We are all starting to think about bikini season and this salad is a nice fresh dinner that is high in nutrients and low in processed garbage. It’s also quite filling but if you need a little extra protein you could add some BBQ’d chicken. I have made this salad for quite a few summer parties and it’s always a hit. Enjoy. 🙂
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup fresh BBQ'd corn off the cob
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado
- 2 oz goat cheese feta
- 1 cup glanced green beans
- 1 cup cooked and cooled baby potatoes
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tbs chopped fresh tarragon
- In a small bowl, whisk together the salad dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl toss all of the salad ingredients together then coat with dressing.
- This salad tastes best if you can refrigerate the salad for 30 min to 1 hour and then serve.
- Enjoy this filling sexy salad!