Hell00000 Weekend! 🙂 I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful city, we are having the most amazing weather here for May. Today is going to be 23 degrees! Time to get out my sunscreen and sit on my patio. 😉 I’m sure you all have something special planned for Mother’s day, I’m taking some special ladies to lunch in White Rock. I was having a very strong craving for something chocolatey this week, so I whipped up a batch of my favourite bliss balls. I have posted a recipe for bliss balls before, however the ingredients are different every time. I usually adjust what I use in them to what I have on hand at the time. 😉 This week I had some lovely macadamia nuts, so I used them with the chocolate and coconut and they turned out divine. Have a wonderful weekend!
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- ¼ hemp seeds
- ¼ macadamia nuts (blended into powder)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup shredded coconut (for rolling balls in)
- In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients. Pulse for a few minutes.
- Roll the dough into round balls and then roll in the extra coconut.
- Put in the freezer for one hour to harden, then store int he fridge till your ready to eat them.