Helloooo Summer! This delicious flatbread will make you feel like summer is here! Strawberries are the epitome of summer in my opinion, and paring them with fresh mint just makes the perfect combo. Since the weather is supposed to be in the 20’s this weekend, invite your friends over to sit on the patio and serve them this treat with some crisp white wine. They will surely be impressed with you and they don”t need to know how simple and easy this recipe is. 😉 I used a nice and thin Lavash persian flat bread to make this but if you don’t know where to pick some up, any flatbread will work. 🙂
- 1 small bunch of fresh mint
- 2 ounces of goat cheese feta
- 1 large piece of lavash or thin flatbread
- 5 large ripe strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp balsamic reduction
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Toast your flatbread in the oven on a baking sheet for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add the strawberries and feta to the bread and bake for another 4-5 minutes.
- Take your flatbread out and add the mint and drizzle over the balsamic reduction.
- Serve and enjoy!