Helloooooo Friday! We have been having such amazing weather here in Vancouver, I got a suntan on Wednesday on a patio. 🙂 With this warmer weather comes lighter food. I just love turing a salad into a meal. You could serve this salad with some crusty bread or add chicken for some extra protein. I like adding carbs to my salad like potatoes and quinoa to help make them more filling. I hope you like this fresh and zingy salad. 😉
- 2 cooked, cut up red potatoes (skin on)
- 1½ cups (cooked and cooled) quinoa
- 1 bunch pea shoots
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp mustard
- ½ shallot, finely chopped
- 1 pinch of fresh herbs like thyme or basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl mix together the salad dressing.
- In a large mixing bowl toss together the quinoa, potatoes, radishes, pea shoots and dressing,
- Divide into 2 bowls and serve.