Happy Friday! 🙂 What a busy week I’ve had, TGIF. I have some exciting projects in the works……stay tuned. 😉 This easy and refreshing cocktail is perfect for these warmer spring nights. I can’t say that I have ever used cucumbers in an alcoholic drink before, so refreshing. The mint is also a very nice addition to this drink. I sat outside on my patio yesterday and read in the sun, it was lovely. Summer is just around the corner….I can feel it. 😉 Do you have a favourite drink combination? I would love for you to share it with me, please comment below! Have a wonderful weekend.
- 4 oz Gin
- 1 tsp orange blossom water
- 4 cucumber slices
- ¾ cup soda water
- 4 fresh sprigs of mint
- dash of bitters
- In a martini shaker muddle the 2 slices of cucumber and 2 mint sprigs.
- Add ice, orange blossom water and gin, shake.
- Pour over ice in classes.
- Top up with soda water and garnish each glass with mint and cucumber slice