I love quinoa…..I also love nachos! 🙂 This may be one of the best recipes of my life……….just saying. 😉 I’m guest blogging over at The Pampered Baby today, and sharing the recipe for Mexican quinoa. When I created this recipe last week, I had some leftovers. I got the craving for nachos and decided to make the nachos more filling and healthy by adding this quinoa. It was a great idea, these are soooo delicious! I don’t eat nachos that often, but when I do, I do them up right. I hope you all have an amazing Monday. 🙂 If you have any recipes or foods you would like to see me post, please leave a comment below. I’d love to hear your feedback.
- 1 cup Mexican quinoa (recipe link in post above)
- ½ bag of organic tortilla chips
- 1 cup of grated goat cheese mozzarella
- ½ cup of fresh salsa
- 1 ripe avocado (cubed)
- Turn you oven up to broil. Spread out the tortilla chips out on a baking sheet.
- Now every spread out the quinoa on top.
- Then layer the cheese and salsa.
- Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes, watching closely that the chips don't burn, you want the cheese nice and bubbly.
- Take the tray out and scatter over sliced up avocado.
- Serve and enjoy!