Happy Monday. 🙂 Here in BC it was a holiday due to the Province wide stat “Family day”. I took my family swimming to the wave pool and we had a blast. It was the perfect day for it because it has been raining non stop here and no one wanted to play outside. When we got home I thought me and my hunny could use a nice warm drink…..We also had a bootle of Knob Creek smoked maple bourbon on our bar…..I looked up a few ideas of what to make with our bourbon and I saw a campfire toddy using chai tea and this warming boozy tea was created! This would be great for a warm me up drink after skiing or game night in a log cabin with friends. Now Im planning out next getaway in my head…….See what I little bourbon can do……. 😉
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 chai tea bags
- 2 tsp manuka honey
- 2 shots of coconut non dairy creamer
- 4 shots of maple smoked bourbon
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- In 2 mugs, add 2 tea bags to each mug and add the boiling water half way in each mug. Let the tea steep for 3 minutes, then remove the tea bags.
- Add the bourbon, creamer and honey to each mug, dividing the amount between each mug.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and serve.