Hey 2015, it’s me Malika.
· This year I would like to make working out a priority, eat more healthfully and learn to meditate.
· It would also be super duper awesome if I could fit back into some of my smaller sized jeans. It’s not a resolution, though, just a reminder to myself to try and have my healthiest year yet because I’m worth it.
· The thing I am looking forward to most this year is becoming a certified health coach.
· I’ll use the one thing that truly gets me out of bed in the morning which is my son to help me get up, get moving and get after my #NoExcuses 2015.
· Speaking of excuses (ahem), my very favorite excuse “I’m too tired!” and I have used it to get out of working out or cooking healthy on more than a few of occasions.
· I vow to move my body and be more healthy this year even if it means I have to spend more time in the kitchen and yoga studio.
· Even if my alarm clock gets eaten by the dog in the middle of the night, I’ll still make time to workout.
· I will stop blaming Preston (my son) for eating the rest of the chips when everyone knows it was really me.
· My lack of energy is not the reason I make excuses. I will show my body who’s boss this year and get to a yoga class that will in turn give me more energy.
· I know that going to Oxygen yoga classes or walking is better than sittin’ around watching TV!
· I will reward myself by buying cute new workout clothes.
· No Excuses 2015 has just begun and already I am imagining myself a winner. I can’t wait to rock my new pants from augusta active. I can’t wait till my sweaty friends are jealous of how fresh, clean and refreshed I am between workouts with help from ShowerPill body wipes. I can see myself rocking planks in new spin it 3/4 leggings from actio926 and looking fit and fly while doing it. And of course, I’ll be taking my workouts to the next level and improving my strength with my new ActivMotion Bar to help me train for my next bootcamp class or race with Sasquatch Racing.
· Oh, and let’s not forget how amazing my leggings will smell after hot yoga class after washing with some WIN Detergent. And lastly, I’ll keep rocking my 2015 with clean eats and nutrition from Beaming with Health!
· I tagged the following three people to take this post and make it their own. You’re up #sweatpink’ers! Take the survey, tag 3 friends to take it next and show the world how you’re gonna make 2015 your own!
Amanda at lilyandspiceinteriors @lilyandspiceinteriors
Karen at RealEnergyFood @proteinbarkaren
Natalie at Boombaloo @boombaloomagazine
Want to join the fun? It’s easy, just…
Copy the madlib above
Fill in the blanks with your own answers
Tag 3 friends to share how they’ll make 2015 the year of #NoExcuses!
Stay sweaty friends!