Have you guys tried fries with guacamole before?! I must admit that I see them all over Instagram and this is my first time making them. They are the bomb! I am currently obsessed with avocado, and to think that I didn’t even used to like it as a kid! I put avocado on anything these days. I am especially obsessed with avocado toast. I think this avocado dip would be good with potato fries as well. 😉 When you can’t eat bread and cheese, you find other healthy foods to make your tummy happy. This snack actually did make me smile, it’s funny how some foods make you soooo happy?! What is your favourite heathy food?
I actually feel pretty great these last 6 days on my elimination diet. The bumps on the backs of my arms seem to have disappeared, I defiantly feel less bloated after meals and I just feel lighter, never overstuffed. I think I should eat this way all the time…..It seems hard at first but once you get used to prepping your food and snacks it begins to feel less complicated. Happy Hump Day! 😉
- 2-3 Sweet potatoes
- 1 avocado
- ½ lime (squeezed)
- 1 pinch of garlic powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of paprika
- 1 pinch of cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp coconut oil or coconut oil spray
- First peel and chop your yams into long strips.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out your fires. Spray or coat your fries in coconut oil, season with salt and cajun spice.
- Cook your fries in the oven for 10 min and then flip them over and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Make the avocado dip by mixing together the avocado, lime juice, garlic powder, salt, paprika and cajun in a bowl.
- Plate the fries and serve with the dip.