Who else is glad Monday is almost over?! 😉 I am very excited for the holidays to begin….Is it Friday yet! I had a very busy weekend, I went across the border to pick up a few christmas gifts I bought on black Friday and ended up treating myself to some new workout gear and at the outlets! I think they were well deserved, especially after this past month of consistently working out at Oxygen Yoga Studio. 😉 I thought I would share with you this super easy and healthy holiday treat. This was my first time making these little snow balls and they are now one of my new holiday favourites. They only take minutes to make, they don’t require an oven and they taste divine…..unless you don’t like coconut…….but who doesn’t like coconut?!
I really, really love decorating for the holidays so I’m sharing one more of my decor photos because I just love these sparkly blue trees I picked up last year on sale at Target. 🙂 Have a great week!
- 1½ cups of un-sweetend shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbs melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp almond meal (ground almonds)
- Blend all the ingredients (except ½ a cup of the coconut) together in your food processor, scraping the sides a few times in between blending.
- The mixture will be wet, a bit sticky and oily but don't worry it will still roll into balls and once its refrigerated the coconut oil will harder them up. Roll the mixture out in your hand into small balls and then roll each of them in the extra ½ cup of coconut shreds.
- Put the snow balls in the fridge or freezer for a minimum of an hour.
- Serve and enjoy!